Christmas market Brussels: why visit the Banksy Museum exhibition?
- View original and recreated works by the artist.
- Learn about Banksy’s views on art and society.
- To discover the street art painting techniques used to create faithful reproductions of the originals.
- To have a unique and immersive experience in the world of Banksy.
- To enjoy the magical setting of the Brussels Christmas market.
Why does Banksy paint on the walls of our cities?
Banksy paints on the walls of our cities to convey a message to the widest possible audience. By using city walls as a backdrop, Banksy can convey his message to an infinite number of people. This is especially useful when he wants to expose social and political injustices in cities and encourage people to think differently.
Why is the Christmas market in Brussels a good opportunity to see the Banksy Museum exhibition?
The Brussels Christmas Market is an excellent opportunity to visit the Banksy Museum exhibition, as it is only a 4-minute walk from St. Catherine’s Square. The museum features several works by the artist…
You can get your tickets and organize your group tours here.
To purchase your tickets securely, click here!
Where to find the Banksy exhibition in Brussels?
Exact name : Banksy Museum
Phone : 02/649 49 83